"Your Partners in Equine Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation"
The BEMER® System is founded on the principles of PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field) therapy, which works to stimulate healthy muscle action and increase blood supply. It is non-invasive, and the treatment is applied through a blanket and a set of leg boots. The blanket and leg boots contain three different settings to allow the intensity to be adjusted, and the treatment can be performed using just the blanket, a single leg boot, or a combination of blanket and boots depending on the patient.
This treatment is particularly beneficial for horses recovering from soft tissue injuries and bone fractures, and we are seeing great benefits in patients who regularly use this system. In addition, we have also seen benefits when BEMER® treatments are alternated with Class IV laser treatments.
To learn more about the BEMER® system and how it can benefit your horse, please visit the BEMER® Group’s website at: https://life.bemergroup.com/equine/.
How to Purchase a BEMER® through Front Range Equine performance:
1. Click here or go to https://frontrangeequineperformancellc.bemergroup.com/en_US/human-line/home.
2. Click "Buy Now" in the upper right hand corner, then select "Horse Set" in the top right corner.
3. Select the BEMER product you would like to buy. Proceed to check-out when you are finished. You will then be prompted to create an account or log in if you already have an account.
1. Click here to access the BEMER®Group website. Then, you will need to create an account by signing up in the top left-hand corner.
2. Once you have created an account, it will ask you for your distributor. It will come up as: Marianne Marshall-Gibson.
3. Then, in the top right-hand corner, click HORSE-SET. Select the BEMER product you would like to buy. Once you are finished, go ahead and check out.